- Compliant with the new UN R129 regulation
- PAD+ for additional chin and chest protection
- Lockable ISOfix arms allow for an easy installation and prevent misuse
- Additional side impact protection (SIP+)
- Shoulderbelt and lapbelt guiders for optimal belt positioning
- Headrest specifically shaped for an improved view and sleeping support
- Easy height adjustment to grow with the child
- PAD+ helps softening the vehicle belt
- Recline position
- Integrated carrying handle
Unique space flexibility
- Slim design that still gives the child plenty of space
- Detachable SIP bumpers allow fitting up to three people in one row
The new BeSafe iZi Flex FIX i-Size is approved according to the latest regulation UN R129 that puts significant new safety demands on high back booster seats. To provide maximum protection for the child, the BeSafe iZi Flex FIX i-Size is equipped with three layers of side impact protection and a headrest specifically shaped for the highest safety and comfort.
In addition to the dynamic flex-performance and Side Impact Protection (SIP) bumpers, the iZi Flex FIX i-Size also features BeSafe’s well proven innovation SIP+ (additional side impact protection). While the seat already passes the demanding approval tests of UN R129 without SIP+, this extra safety feature exceeds the regulations absorbing additional force by deforming like a car’s crumple zone and reducing side movement.
Experience from the BeSafe pregnancy belts has inspired the development of the foldable lapbelt guider. Made of soft materials, this integrated solution helps with an optimal positioning of the lapbelt and also increases comfort. A fid-lock magnet makes opening and closing it easy.
Similarly, lockable shoulderbelt guiders at the headrest ensure that the shoulderbelt is always at the right height for the child.
To make buckling up easier and safer, iZi Flex FIX i-Size does not feature belt horns which carry the risk of misplacing the lapbelt.
The iZi Flex FIX i-Size is optimized for comfort with adjustable reclining positions for your child, as well as ease of installation for you. The height adjustment handles can be reached from both sides even when the child is seated and enable the iZi Flex FIX i-Size to grow with your child from 100 to 150 cm. With its stowable ISOfix arms, this booster seat can be installed in a variety of vehicles. Being able to lock the ISOfix arms makes installation easy even if the ISOfix anchorages are difficult to reach deep within the vehicle uphostery.
The V-shaped headrest supports your child’s head whilst still allowing them a great view each side. The PAD+ adds to your child’s comfort by padding the vehicle shoulder belt.
Unique space flexibility
iZi Flex FIX i-Size perfectly adjusts to your family’s needs. It enables you to fit up to three people in one row by simply detaching the SIP bumpers facing the inside of the car. More space – just as safe.
Approved: UN R129
- i-Size booster seat for stature height 100 – 135 cm
- Specific vehicle booster seat for stature height 135 – 150 cm
Stature height: 100 – 150 cm
Age: approx. 4 – 12 years (Disclaimer)
Direction: Forward facing
Installation: 3-point vehicle belt or ISOfix in combination with 3-point vehicle belt
Car seat weight: 7 kg
L x W x H: 42 x 52 x 64 cm (in lowest position and incl. SIP bumpers)
Width without SIP bumpers: 44 cm
Seat height in highest position: 82 cm